- Work alongside CEO
- Role suits an office all-rounder with exceptional organisational skills
- New permanent role in a growing company | North Sydney
This recently developed role will work directly alongside the CEO and support the core programs and events delivered by a small but dynamic team. The role will include the maintenance, establishment and ongoing development of office and administrative systems and processes, project and event management support and executive assistance to the CEO.
- Administration/Office Management & EA Support
- Event Management / Support
- Coordinating for maintenance of Website/Communications/Database
- Governance & Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Key relationship management: CEO, Finance Manager, Board, investors, suppliers and service providers
Ideal candidate should have:
- Certificate or Diploma in administration, project management or similar desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience covering administration, event management and executive support
- Highly-developed computer skills with essential knowledge of Microsoft Office, (CRM, website and social media experience an advantage)
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects and activities, multi-tasking and prioritising in a busy work environment
- Proven ability to be self-driven and work unsupervised
- Strong ethic and desire to work as a team, striving together to achieve exceptional results
- An interest in agriculture and rural issues will be highly regarded
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to secure a long-term role with a leading and progressive organisation.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.