- Kick off your career
- International Company
- 24/7 Shifts
Our client is one of the world's leading Data Centre providers. They are looking to employ a Network Technician to work as part of their 24x7 shift team to provide support to their local and international customers.
The position involves providing customers with support for their equipment, installation of cabling, housekeeping duties, as well as other tasks required to support the day to day running of the Data Centre
This is a great opportunity for someone who looking for a full time, entry level position and will suit somebody who has completed or is completing an IT Network Diploma or CCNA / MCSE qualification.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, can do attitude and be prepared to "pitch in" wherever you are needed
- A keen desire to learn and build a career in networking
- Relevant tertiary certifications
- The ability to work in a 24/7 shift structure
You must be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency
WRITTEN APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com