Our client is a well-established Australian IT Solutions and Consulting group offering a range of Integrated solutions to the Corporate and Enterprise Marketplace.
They are looking for an experienced Engineer to provide architecture/design and implementation/deployment of systems, tools and processes to support the professional services and managed services client base.
Ideal candidates will have a strong engineering background in managed services with a passion for network security and have experience in rolling out new network technology, managing network switching and routing service requests and incidents and delivery of solutions and deliverables.
The role is multi-disciplinary it requires that you have good hands-on experience in network and security technologies and operations, excellent knowledge of network and infrastructure topologies and technologies along with a competent understanding of applications and infrastructure technologies.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Solid experience in a network engineer position - with a background in both network & security.
- Vendor certified/qualified and relevant working experience in Cisco CCIE or CCNP in Switching and Routing and/or Security
- Solid understanding of network protocols such as EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP)
- In-depth knowledge of security technology including firewalls, web proxy, anti-malware, antivirus, endpoint security, load balancing, DDOS, IPVPN, IPS/IDS, IPSEC
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.