- 6 month Government contract
- Parramatta based
Do you have the following experience and wish to be part of the team that is helping the community, then please read on.
Ideally experience in the following:
- Privileged Access Management experience
- Firewalls – Proxies experience
- Cyber Security experience
- Load balancing experience
- Threat hunting experience
In general, our client is seeking experience and/or qualifications in supporting security operations technologies: Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Proxies, Remote Access, VPN, Load balancing and Web Application Security.
Knowledge in Privilege Access Management and operations security architecture will be the key.
What you will be doing:
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the security operation supported platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new security solutions and monitor the market for emerging technology.
- Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and IS teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- And more, apply and we’ll provide a complete job description.
Our client would like to see the following:
Demonstrated ability to fault find and resolve issues in a complex operational security environments.
Demonstrated ability to maintain, review and optimize current environment to deliver security related improvements
Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with ITIL methodologies.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.