They require an experienced Network Engineer to take a presale network engineering role in their NSW team focused on the consultation, presentation, design and configuration of ICT Network solutions and services to new and existing customers.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following background:
- Solid Technical hands on network engineering experience
- Thorough technical understanding of Integrated Services and Solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
- A strong background in IP Network solutions
- Relevant industry certifications
The organisation is Vendor agnostic and they are looking for individuals who are hungry to learn, keen to be part of a dynamic team and looking to take ownership of technical solution consulting and design.
This is a great opportunity to move from engineering and establish yourself in Pre-Sales with an International market leader.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org