It is expected you will also be utilising your IT and engineering skills to undertake routine hardware, software and network maintenance, and contribute to the performance of the team to enhance processes and by liaising with other IT teams and vendors.
Experience in administrating multi-factor authentication appliances, patching Linux systems (Red Hat and CentOS), managing LAMP systems and remote access services would be an advantage.
- Experience with OSPF, BGP, Spanning Tree, VLANs, VRRP and IPSec protocols.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation using attention to detail, such as creating project plans, bill of materials, and technical manuals and process documents.
- Experience with configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software based load balancers
- Ability to administer multi-factor authentication systems.
- Experience managing network support and monitoring systems running within a Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP/Perl (LAMP) environment.
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below. You can contact BSI People on 02 9216 4000
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE