Our client is seeking an experienced hands-on Networking Engineer for some exciting security environments. They have been in business for over 30 years working in the IT and Managed Services Provider / ISP space, and are looking for someone to join our engineering team to help solve complex technical problems and allow their business grow in the face of increasing levels of automation.
The duties may include but are not limited to, some or all of the following:
- Assist in the management of the parliamentary computer network, including undertaking the following tasks:
- Install and configure network hardware and software for the parliamentary Local Area Network (LAN);
- Diagnose and resolve medium level network problems;
- Analyse, report and investigate network utilisation, performance issues and any anomalies that are presented by the reporting tools; and
- Liaise with external organisations in establishing Wide Area Network (WAN) services that connect to the LAN or that are required as part of a function within the Department.
- Independently or as part of a team, review technical standards and system documentation for accuracy, currency and the need for improvement.
- Experience with Power Automate, Power Apps and Power Bi. Experience: Five plus years in a network support role Certifications: CCNA or similar.
Due to our clients’ security issues, Baseline Clearance required at a minimum, however NV1 is the ideal security clearance. Baseline clearances will need to upgrade to NV1 (must be an Australian Citizen to be able to secure NV1).
For a more detailed JD please apply below and provide Resume in Word format. Please also state availability.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/