- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Electronic products via an extensive range of retail stores.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Online Manager to focus on digital marketing, advertising, promotions, Product Launches and events for this well regarded portfolio of quality products.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Develop and adapt integrated marketing communications for relevant products at online retail websites.
- Ensure consistent communication and co-ordination between relevant agencies i.e. advertising, promotions, events and exhibition.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
Ideal candidates will have:
- Tertiary marketing qualification with experience in Retail Trade Marketing
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Experience with marketing communications, brand marketing and the sponsorship / advertising culture
- Excellent written communication skills including letter writing and verbal communication skills, particularly dealing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Highly developed planning, organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on 02 92164013