With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to focus on advertising, promotions, POS Creation, Product Launches and events for this well regarded portfolio of quality products.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Develop and adapt integrated marketing communications for relevant products, including print, digital, social media & in-store POS
- Ensure consistent communication and co -ordination between relevant agencies i.e. advertising, promotions, events and exhibition.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
- Provide professional support to Marketing, Sales, Product Managers & In Store Sell Out Team
- Manage product launches including briefing, design, set up and take down
- Tertiary marketing qualification with experience in Consumer Electronics Marketing
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills including letter writing and verbal communication skills, particularly dealing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Highly developed planning, organising and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail