This newly developed position is responsible for end-to-end ownership of marketing automation in the business in Australia for both B2B and B2C markets. It underpins their focus on consumers and business customers. They are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm, who is able to work across different teams and has the ability to juggle people, tasks and deadlines.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A strong background in marketing automation tools, preferably Eloqua and Salesforce and the understanding of how these fit in the marketing channel mix
- Significant experience creating email campaigns – building segmentation, canvases, emails and landing pages
- Understanding of customer buyer journeys and alignment to microsegments
- Data-driven marketing reporting – experience reporting on campaign performance, email/landing page metrics and insights – and ability to provide overarching insights
- Able to manage a high number of projects and stakeholders, supported by excellent communication skills
- Understanding of marketing data, SPAM regulations and best practice
- Highly developed planning, organising and time management skills
- Ability to multi task with a excellent attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com