- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances and Entertainment.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Retail Account Executive to manage their Head Office relationships with a key retail partner. Focusing on quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services together with the management, planning and promotion of sales incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining Key, Head Office relationships with National retailers
- Demonstrable proof of strategic major account & territory management, planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the Australian/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org