With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a technically savvy individual to focus on the creation and utilisation of analytical tools & data to provide cost management insights, 3PL invoice validation coupled with analysis of cost drivers, and insights to operations teams to support continuous cost reduction and operational improvement opportunities.
Duties include the collection, verification analysis of supply Chain cost associated data and performance indicators. Providing operational performance reports to support functional team leaders. 3PL invoice validation.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in a similar role performing functions in Supply Chain cost and operational analytical management.
- A background in Consumer Electronics and/or Logistics
- Able to handle large amounts of data
- Good ability to explain complex information in an easy to understand way
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.