Our client is seeking an experienced hands-on Linux Engineer for some exciting security environments. They have been in business for over 30 years working in the IT and Managed Services Provider / ISP space, and are looking for someone to join their engineering team to help solve complex technical problems and allow their business grow in the face of increasing levels of automation.
- Working with their engineering team on designated engineering projects to design, build and improve clients infrastructure.
- Be able to maintain all their existing infrastructure to a high level - including our core network, critical Linux systems for services such as DNS, Mail, VOIP, RADIUS.
- Work on their existing systems to design and build improved redundancy, increased scalability and automation.
- Working with their level 2 technical support regularly to identify recurring and large-impact issues the support team is facing, and put forward solutions they can implement to address the root cause.
- Responding to critical system down issues with the network and other core infrastructure.
- Working on scheduled after-hours projects for new infrastructure, upgrades and issues.
- Working in the datacentre on regular maintenance tasks, preparing for and rolling out network upgrades or fixes.
Due to their clients security issues, Baseline Clearance required at a minimum, however NV1 is the ideal security clearance. Baseline clearances will need to upgrade to NV1 (must be an Australian Citizen to be able to secure NV1).
For a more detailed JD please apply below and provide Resume in Word format. Please also state availability.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/