Initial 12 month contract with up to 24 additional months.
This client has been tasked to design and certify a Mission Partner Environment (MPE) solution for the Headquarters On-The-Move (HQOTM)
The solution needs to support two users whilst moving, with potential for additional users while static and will have constrained WAN access through the use of disadvantaged TDMA SATCOM links.
Our client is seeking individuals with strong Linux-based software development experience.
The successful candidates will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software components.
This will involve the following:
- Design and document software components within the node.
- Review and provide advice on the design and implementation of the node.
- Integrate and customise existing software components and applications.
- Automate solution installation through software development and scripting.
- Transfer knowledge to support personnel.
- Contribute to training material development.
- Baseline and maintain system configuration control of developed software.
- Experience developing software for Linux operating systems.
- Experience securing and hardening Linux operating systems.
- Experience designing and documenting software development components.
Applications close Friday 14th August 2020
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE