- Great opportunity to get first Australian working experience
- 6 month contract
Our client based in Sydney requires JAVA DEVELOPER for a 6+ months contract. THIS ROLE IS MOST SUITABLE FOR THE CANDIDATES WITHOUT PRIOR AUSTRALIAN WORKING EXPERIENCE AND OFFERS GREAT ENTRY TO THE MARKET.
Main focus of the role:
To develop and maintain existing application stack. This role requires excellent understanding of Java/J2EE technologies, web frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Services, Hibernate etc) and web servers (Apache HTTP, Tomcat). The role majorly requires backend development.
Our client has a dynamic, high performance, collaborative (and fun) team and as such cultural fit is extremely important. This role requires continual interaction with FE Developers, Backend Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, as well as Producers to implement business objectives.
• Minimum 4 years of experience of Java/J2EE development.
• Recentexperience of Spring MVC, Hiberante, Spring Security.
• Recent experience of developing and designing RESTful APIs.
• Solid experience with Eclipse, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, JIRA and Bamboo.
• Exposure to Agile Methodology
• Build, enhance or modify various Java applications including Web, API and Search applications.
• Works with delivery team and project teams under limited supervision.
• Troubleshoot environment and application issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to large audiences.
• Experience with high traffic, high-availability, application-driven Internet websites.
• Experience in CI (Continuous Integration)
• Exposure to search technologies (Solr/Lucene) will be highly regarded
• Exposure to AWS Cloud technologies and services will be highly regarded
• Experience with Angular JS
PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS A MUST!