- Well established International manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Home Entertainment, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Inventory Controller to co-ordinate and the administration of all areas of stock allocation.
- Work closely with sales and supply chain management team.
- Review all order status daily and prioritize orders for proper stock allocation by store
- Manage weekly / monthly processes to provide accurate, robust analysis of the key drivers within the business.
- Analysis of market demand.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 years minimum experience in a supply planning position (MUST).
- Experience working with the areas of Supply Chain, Inventory Management etc.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on 02 9216 4013, quoting Ref No. 8244 - MH1044.