- Location - CBD, Sydney
- 8 months contract
- Experience in supporting infrastructure elements
Our client, a large government department and is currently looking for a Infrastructure Support Analyst. This role a 8 month contract based in CBD, Sydney.
The Infrastructure Support Analyst provides broad-ranging Tier 1 - Tier 2/3 support to users utilising a range of media (including the infrastructure environment and software) to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the organisations ICT environment.
- Tertiary or industry qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated experience in delivering various infrastructure elements, in particular desktop and printing solutions.
- Extensive experience in supporting complex infrastructure environments, including networking, multimedia solutions to meet business requirements.STRONG TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS
- Current Drivers Licence (min. Class C) and willingness to travel to remote sites, as required (usually 1-2 x fortnightly)
- Up to $39.40/hr INCL.SUPER
- Long term possibilities - extension likely
- Sydney CBD location
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only, please.