Some position responsibilities include:
- Maintain and enforce security and integrity controls and establish and undertake preventive maintenance of backups and recovery procedures.
- Implement and administer system documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Have responsibility for establishing and maintaining the processes, procedures and operational management associated with system security and disaster recovery planning.
- Troubleshoot and provide service support to diagnose, resolve and repair server-related hardware and software malfunctions, including in relation to workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, policies and instructions, and record and detail operational procedures and system logs.
- Provide analysis of complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
Relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification
While an existing clearance at the NV1 level is preferred. at a minimum the candidate must be able and willing to undergo and maintain the required clearance.
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE