- Well established organisation
- Great career opportunity
- Dynamic, team environment
BSI People is a multi-disciplinary recruitment firm. Providing recruitment and HR services for positions of all levels within all sizes of organisations. We provide experienced permanent, contract, temporary talent and payroll services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to provide outstanding HR & Payroll coordination and support.
You will be involved with a broad range of tasks including:
- Support the processing of fortnightly payroll
- Provide HR support to the team as required
- Pre-employment and new-hire processing
- Assisting in the recruitment process
- Data entry and general administration
The ideal candidate in this new role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in HR / Payroll support
- Proficient in MS Office with solid Excel
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly efficient with a strong attention to detail
- Very good organisational skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High level of initiative
Experience with MYOB or Xero is an advantage. As is fluency in Mandarin.
This is an opportunity to secure a new position in a well established organisation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.