- Close to all public transport
- Business partner - management teams
- Case management experience
As an experience HR professional (HR Business Partner), you will work in partnership with designated business leadership teams to provide strategic advice and support. Primarily the role is to assist client management teams to align people related strategies with business priorities and ensure delivery against those priorities.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
• Partner with designated clients and stakeholders to align business objectives and people strategies, directions, objectives and programs through appropriate and consistent advice, interventions and solutions to human resource business issues.
• Coach individual leaders and leadership teams to drive business performance through engagement and performance monitoring.
• Monitor effectiveness of HR service delivery and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for best practice value added and integrated services and solutions.
• Contribute to and provide advice regarding implementation of sector-wide and department priorities and change programs. Review and evaluate business focused HR systems, programs, projects and policy initiatives.
Some challenges include:
• Influencing business areas to adopt a range of people strategies and initiatives that build and deliver enhanced organisational capability and workforce planning outcomes, high engagement and performance, improved client service delivery, optimal business structures, and effective resource management and savings.
• Gaining the buy-in and support of multiple stakeholders as a business partner and balance their conflicting needs and interests with strategic and operational human resource outcomes and concurrent competing demands, in a high pressure and high-volume work environment with tight deadlines.
For a complete JD, please apply and ask for same.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 869879