- Location : North Sydney
- Opportunity for HR Generalist
- Immediate start until December 2017
Our client based in North Sydney is looking for a HR Officer specialising in recruitment and on boarding. The role will support HR functions on a global scale and thus will impact the whole business and every part of IT as well as people, process and policy.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Provide information and advice to managers in relation to the mobility and selection procedures in line with the organisations policies and HR best practices
- Coordinate end to end employee life cycle - hiring, on boarding and exit management.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of HR functions
- Assist with processing HR Transactions
- Perform general HR admin support duties as required
- Interact with overseas HR team and coach business leaders to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
To Be Considered
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in end to end recruitment and selection practises
- Knowledge and experience using HR systems
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of sound recruitment advice
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Demonstrated team work and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships with senior managers, project teams and program teams.
- Proven ability to clarify HR requirements and deliver HR outcomes
- High attention to detail and the ability to draft concise documentation
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents with full work rights
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents with full work rights.
Fixed term contract - December, 2017.
Fast moving role, moving to interview and offer stage quickly for a suitable candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be quickly contacted.