- Permanent Position
- Global and local focus
- Australian organisation
Our Australian client designs, develops and implements systems and applications providing proactive IT infrastructure solutions for business-critical computing, unified communication networks, and payment networks across Australia, the Americas and Europe.
They are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic HR professional to play a crucial role in driving the People Plan from Global Strategy to regional and local execution. The role provides HR business and operational “hands-on” support that is aligned with the organisation business strategy for all people and people leaders.
The overall objective is to continuously improve the employee experience and provide a high level of focused HR support to all leaders and people across the organisation and assist in minimising business risks by advising people leaders on relevant employment legislation while supporting the General Manager, People and Culture
Applying your generalist experience across HR, remuneration services and organisational design, with a focus on L&D and talent acquisition, you will work with your clients to create an environment that attracts, enables and retains passionate and engaged team members
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organisational design and development including key talent & succession strategies, employee engagement, change management, team & manager effectiveness, performance management and talent acquisition
- Deliver global HR programs to the business, including Engagement Surveys, Leadership/Manager Development Programs, New Hire On-boarding
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) provoking positive changes in the management of people and performance improvement.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that all HR projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated and implemented regionally.
Ideal candidates will have:
- HR Tertiary qualifications.
- Knowledge of the relevant Australian employment legislation and regulations and Fairwork policies
- Proven ability to develop relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organisation, exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, and execute, implement, and lead change management initiatives
- Drive, tenacity and results driven attitude.
- Problem solving, mediation and time management skills.
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution-focused attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in an Australian company with a global reach.