Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances and Entertainment products.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to manage and develop the strategic direction and marketing activity for this well regarded portfolio of quality brands.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Management of the marketing team and budget in line with business goals and corporate direction.
- Strategic development and implementation of annual marketing plans across the group
- Working cross functionally with key business stakeholders to achieve the successful delivery of the Marketing programs.
- Development and implementation of systems and processes that improve the efficiency and operation of the marketing department
- Provision of strategic direction and brand development across all brands
- Improve customer engagement through marketing channels and platforms, including direct marketing, social media, database management, website development, partnerships and advertising
- Solid experience in National marketing management within Consumer Electronics or similar industry
- Demonstrable proof of strategic business management & planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current Marketing trends and the Australian/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com