Primary purpose of the role
Work closely with allocated divisions of TfNSW and/or agencies within the Transport Cluster to provide advice and guidance on financial, budget and funding management and to develop and provide reporting for input to TfNSW executive reporting.
- Deliver financial services and advice in a partnering with the business to provide knowledge, information and strategies they require to comply with the standards, reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise regularly with the business to develop a high level overview of financial and business performance across capex and opex expenditure to enhance understanding of requirements, identify trends and resolve issues
- Analyse and report on financial performance, budgets, forecasts, forward estimates and other financial and performance metrics to provide input to the consolidated reporting for TfNSW, including provision of clear and concise variance commentary.
- Analyse performance and financial reports and develop ad hoc reports as needed to identify, highlight and mitigate risks and issues including funding risks.
- Have CA, CPA or CIMA qualifications.
- Demonstrated analysis, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have applied experience developing, reporting and managing financial information in a complex group environment.
- Exposure to public sector, transportation or infrastructure
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/