A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial administrator to analyse and forecast financial, economic and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
This broad and varied role requires a highly motivated finance professional who will be responsible for:
- Collection, compilation, verification and analysis of financial information and economic indicators for Management.
- Manage the financial planning process
- Variance analysis (Actual vs. Forecast)
- Work closely with stakeholders using data analysis
and modeling skills
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or
- Solid experience in a similar role performing functions in management accounting, budget accounting and financial planning
- CA/CPA preferred
- Advanced skill of MS Office, particularly Excel required
- Good communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com