- Close to Paramatta Station
- Immediate Start!
- 6 month Govt Contract
Consultant - Corporate Finance
Your task is to work closely with the stream leads of the Financial Management Optimisation team to assist in delivery of change/improvement initiatives.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Take ownership and drive various activities assigned to by the stream lead.
• Liaise with stakeholders to consult, design, review and implement change initiatives.
• Conduct financial analysis (data extraction, trend analysis, variance analysis, deep dives) to identify issues and make recommendations best finance best practice.
• Create fit-for-purpose solutions based on business requirements.
• Develop financial models, power point presentations and other artefacts to assist the stream lead.
As a Financial Analyst it is expected that you will have:
• Tertiary qualification in accounting/finance
• CPA/CA with 3+ years post qualification experience
This is ASAP start for someone available now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 867712