- Well established, International organisation
- Western Sydney Location
- Strategic support role
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances. They are seeking an experienced and motivated Field Service Team Leader to take responsibility for the day to day support of their state wide Service Centres and field technicians in NSW.
The position involves:
- Supervision of a small team of Field Technicians.
- Supervision & support of their state wide network of Authorised Service Centres (ASC). Managing their performance and providing regular updates to the Service Manager
- Investigation and resolution of escalated service complaints and issues.
- Direct contact with end users and visiting customer sites .
- ASC appointment and termination recommendations on performance and service coverage requirements.
- Coordinate regular training on existing and new products as required.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a field service role within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven direct team leadership and dealer network management skills.
- Proven ability to analyse efficiencies, identify problems areas and implement process improvements.
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills
The ability to travel within NSW is a must.
This is a great opportunity to secure a strategic role in a large, international organisation with a well-regarded suite of products and technologies.