We are looking for a skilled Engineer with a mixture of Networking, Infrastructure, Security and Software experience.
This is about someone wanting to learn new technology, being exposed to a variety of solutions and being involved at the design stage.
Do you have:
- Broad experience and understanding of multi-operating system environments.
- An eagerness to push the limits of your knowledge and provide great customer experiences.
- The drive and know-how to search out the latest technologies.
- Experience and ability to deliver cloud first solutions.
You will have:
- Advanced PowerShell scripting experience
- Security controls and application deployment
- Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Office 365, G Suite with DLP, Security Controls, Data Encryption on platforms such as Netskope and Microsoft CAS
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure platforms on Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Ask for complete list!
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing solutions based on provided designs in the above listed technologies.
- An ability to design and document solutions and provide insights into new technologies.
For a very thorough job description please apply and ask for the JD. Only Australian residents should apply.
Please apply online and click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a WORD copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Walter Faets on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 319986 JN