- Global IT consulting organisation
- Build a new practice
- Professional Services
As an experienced Cybersecurity & Privacy Director, your professional services background will be important in providing consulting solutions that span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit.
Our client is a Global consulting company with over 6,000 staff in 85 offices which provide services to about 65 % of Fortune 1000 companies.
Cybersecurity services include:
- Security Program & Strategy Services
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Security & Privacy Management
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Incident Response & Forensics
Some of the required experience includes:
- Professional Services Consulting experience –10 years plus
- Proven Business Development skills in Consulting
- Prior leadership direct supervisory experience in a team environment
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs
- A diverse skill base in Information Security & Privacy professional services
- Knowledge and experience in consulting relating to the following areas:
- o Security Strategy Development and Implementation
- o Identity and Access Management Program Implementation
- o Security Framework Design and Implementation, including Standards (including detailed knowledge of NIST 800 and/or ISO 27000 series)
- o SIEM and SOC Design and Implementation
For a complete job description please apply and request a copy.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 862491