Digital Solution Designer/Architect
|Job Title:||Digital Solution Designer/Architect|
|Location:||Ryde & Macquarie Park|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 11:45|
This is a new position due to internal changes and direction of the business.
This is not a Architect type of position, this is a real hands-on design position, someone who has been on the tools, done coding and integration and can provide technical solutions (not business solution) and introduce new technology where appropriate
Soft skills (change management type) is CRITICAL.
Part of the new direction/solution is transition from Oracle to Peoplesoft, they are still reviewing other platforms.
Your general IT market-place knowledge will be essential, therefore it is expected you have had this type for position for at least 10 years.
It is expected that you will have:
· Significant experience in the architectural design, development, deployment of innovative business and digital information systems and solutions.
· Experience in identifying system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balancing competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
· Ability to remain technically ‘current’ across key infrastructure, integration, information and digital delivery technologies.
· Advanced understanding of digital transformation and how web traffic data is used to enhance business outcomes and consumer experiences.
· Demonstrated understanding and implementation of a service oriented architecture and big data.
· Demonstrated ability to work in fast past agile environment to evangelise best practices and clean architectures
· Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
Technical knowledge to include:
· JAVA, JS, CSS, HTMLS5, Responsive sites, SaaS and PaaS
· NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS, Object orientated design
· Linux experience
· Web Services SOAP/REST
· API Gateways
· Microsoft services
· CRM integration experience
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/