- International Organisation
- Senior position
- Leading edge technology
Our international client specialises in the design, deployment and integration of services for high performance communications networks. They provide engineering and planning services, through to equipment supply, installation, commissioning and integration. Their core clients are organisations within the telecommunications, public safety, utilities and transportation industries.
They are seeking an experienced design engineer to provide In-building Coverage (IBC) design across new implementations and upgrades of existing infrastructure. This is a hands on, national role working with site acquisition consultants, building owners/management, delivery and acceptance teams and other stakeholders to ensure the designs meet specifications and contractual KPI's.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and expertise:
- Extensive experience in design of IBC for Wireless Telecommunication Networks
- Local experience with Australia's ARPANSA Radiation Protection Standard (RPS3) and ACMA licensing.
- Solid experience with iBwave design
- Demonstrable experience in RF planning, acceptance testing and trouble shooting of IBC sites
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with an international leader in Communications Infrastructure solutions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com