- Close to North Sydney
- Team leading role
- Technology products
Our Client is an international leader in the distribution of technology products and solutions to Corporate and Enterprise customers via a national network of partners.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Demand & Inventory Planner to co-ordinate and manage all areas of supply/demand planning, particularly with regard to sales and operations planning, forecasting processes, reporting and systems/procedures development.
- Set strategy and direction for managing demand forecasting, inventory planning and stocking/inventory deployment. Work closely with sales, supply chain management team.
- Set, manage and control the base Demand and Inventory planning policies and standardised processes.
- Work closely with Sales, Procurement, Vendors and other stake holders to optimise inventory availability according to demand.
- Manage weekly / monthly processes of all areas involved in the S&OP to enable them to provide more accurate, robust analysis of the key drivers within the business.
- Analysis of market demand.
- Manage the demand forecast based on the weekly S&OP Exception process.
Ideal candidates will have:
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with SAP systems and planning tools (ideally SAP Advanced Planning and Optimisation (SAP APO)).
- Experience working with the areas of Supply Chain, Sales, and Marketing
- Interest in growing their career in Inventory and Planning
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading distributors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the APAC business.