Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Home Entertainment, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Allocation / Demand Planner.
- Co-ordinate and assist with the administration of all areas of stock allocation based on forecasting, specifically around inventory control/allocation by account and state.
- Manage the inventory and the allocation of stock to meet customer demands. Focusing on the execution to meet commitments based on Forecast & Allocation by coordinating with Sales & Logistics.
- Previous experience in a supply planning position
- Experience working with the areas of Supply Chain and inventory management
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com