- City based - close to transport
- 12 month contract
- Lead development team
As an experienced Delivery Lead person, you will help coordinate and lead the development teams working on core policy and billing applications. To ensure that the teams are able to effectively fulfil their duties, and assist them in resolving issues, blockers and risks. Facilitating communication with stakeholders, balancing priorities across the teams, and ensuring the steady output of features.
Some of the duties include:
• Lead the delivery teams working on our policy and billing applications.
• Serve as first point of escalation and resolution for delivery and operational issues that the team are experiencing.
• Liaise with scrum masters and project managers to ensure that the teams are performing to standard, and not experiencing any major impediments.
• Assist the teams and their stakeholders in prioritisation and management of the pipeline of work.
• Balance the needs of the stake holders (requests) with the health and capacity of the team, identifying any tension between the two and assisting in addressing the issue.
• Help balance capacity across the teams, identifying gaps in resourcing. Maintain a view of resourcing and team composition as required.
• Assign adhoc requests to individuals with the capacity and capability to service them, updating requesting stakeholders as required.
• Identify any opportunities to increase the productivity and health of the teams, and help bring them to fruition
• Attend practice stand-ups, keeping the other practice leads informed of the status of deliveries, highlighting risks or issues as required.
• Scrum master or project management experience required
• It is essential requirement that you have experience with software delivery leadership. This is a must have.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 866672