One of the responsibilities is to provide the strategic and operational support required to the deliver the department’s cyber security uplift program of work. The department is looking for a project manager with relevant skills and experience to join the cyber security uplift team to deliver an extensive program of work.
- Engage with senior management, program management and other stakeholders to facilitate agreement regarding the scope of work, priorities and dependencies between related initiatives.
- Identify and facilitate strong working relationships across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a single goal.
- Monitor and report against project performance to assist the efficient delivery of outcomes so that the projected benefits are realised.
- Relevant and current ICT experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual to achieve objectives and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile project delivery environment, understanding of the roles of an agile team, and (desirably) experience in ICT technologies. • Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in Cyber/ICT Security is a must
Applications close 30th July
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE