- Director - Manager - Consultant positions available
- Global Consultancy
- Be part of a new team
As an experienced Cyber Security specialist with a strong technical understanding of cyber security risks and related risk mitigation strategies, the following might be of interest.
My client is a Global consulting company with around 5,000 staff in 85 offices which provide services to about 65 % of Fortune 1000 companies, and they are building a new team.
They are seeking to fill a number of positions:-
- Cyber Security Director
- Cyber Security Manager
- Cyber Security Consultant
Below is a generic overview, for a more specific JD, please apply and indicate your preference.
You will work with and help leaders within Australia’s leading corporations to gain insight into threats and risks within their IT environments and business processes. You will work with CIO's and IT leaders to design and implement strategies and agendas within both Cyber Security and IT audit domains.
Some of the basic requirements include:
- Cyber Security - strategy, governance and reporting
- Data protection, classification and privacy
- Security operations - implementation of incident management processes
- Technical security, threat and risk assessments
- Security tool advisory and implementation
- Vulnerability management and risk assessments
- Compliance frameworks - ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS etc…
What you can look forward to:
- Highly reputable global professional services organization.
- Direct access and mentorship from tenured Senior Managers & Directors.
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities based purely on your own performance.
- Varied and collaborative work across interesting client engagements.
- Join a growing Cyber Security team with fantastic growth opportunities.
- Sydney CBD office location.
- A genuine work/life balance.
Please note that there is travel required.
For a complete job description, please apply with your CV in WORD format, and I’ll return the Job Description. For Australian residents only - local knowledge and experience is key.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.