- Student Management Systems based on Dynamics
- Parramatta based
- Up to $800/d + super
Our client is a leading organisation in education sector currently seeking a CRM Business Analyst with previous exposure to Microsoft Dynamics.
The CRM business analyst will have a thorough knowledge of contemporary CRM solutions and will be assisting our client to set the strategy for student related CRM solutions.
This resource will be required to:
• Analyse the business needs of the various business units within the Student Administration areas of Western Sydney.
• Understand the key concepts of a CRM.
• Liaison with stakeholders from Executive level down to abstract and record requirements, regardless of the solution, and facilitate workshops.
• Document and finalise the requirements documentation for each business unit.
• Assist in the definition of the strategy that should be adopted by all Student Administration Areas.
• Ability to outline the process workflows and the development of integration specification documents.
• Complete high level gap/fit against proposed solution.
Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM would be beneficial but is not essential.
Contract lenght: initially 6 months
Rate: around $800/day
THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN PUT ON HOLD DUE TO LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST IN COOPERATING WITH BSI PEOPLE!