- Supplier performance Analyst
- Commercial Analyst
- Procurement & Supplier contacts
This is a multi-layered position with a NSW Govt agency.
You will need to be available at short notice to secure this position.
The official title for this position is - Commercial and Supplier Performance Analyst.
The main purpose of this position is to manage the contractual operation and performance of Digital suppliers with a view to maximise value and minimise risk for our client
Some of the technical requirements include:
- Management of contract variations, interpretations, and amendments associated with complex, high value, and/or critical Digital Services contracts.
- Participate in utilising the Supplier Performance Management framework for suppliers ensuring it is working effectively.
- For assigned Digital contracts / supplier relationships undertake ongoing assessment and management of the:
i) alignment between the expectations/needs and performance from both an objective and individual
The desired skills and experience / knowledge
- 2-5 years Digital commercial and supplier relationship management
- Digital industry background –understand the work practices and outcomes delivered from a Digital function.
- Analysis of Digital Services market dynamics and in associated financial modelling and risk management practices.
- Development and realisation of successful sourcing, negotiation, and dispute resolution strategies
- Managing Digital suppliers in a procurement capacity.
- Influencing and negotiating stakeholders to a common goal.
- Ability to follow project plans.
- Experience working in the Digital industry as a Digital Services commercial / contracting analyst.
- Understands the work practices and outcomes delivered from a Digital function.
- SAP (procurement and ARIBA).