- Well established, International organisation
- Leading edge technology
- North Sydney location
Our client designs, develops, implements, and sells systems and applications providing proactive experience management IT infrastructure solutions for business-critical computing, unified communication networks, and payment networks across Australia, the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
They are seeking a experienced and motivated Content and Social Media Marketer to take responsibility for the content marketing strategy and execution, including the creation of high quality content for publication across multiple mediums including social channels, webinar platform, video platform. Together with managing and driving their social media program.
You will work in conjunction with the marketing communications team to design, develop, deliver and refine the content marketing strategy and programs.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in creating and publishing on-brand social media and written content eg blogs, videos, publications and email campaigns
- Experience sourcing, managing and publishing content
- Excellent written and storytelling skills and experience tailoring content for a variety of customer segments, brand and audience personas
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of the IT industry and/or technical industries and concepts
This is a great opportunity to secure a strategic role in a well regarded international organisation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on 02 9216 4013