They are looking to hire a Compliance & Quality Assurance Officer. The position is responsible for the coordination and management of Supply Chain Management QA and Return processes. Coordinating and managing all supply chain security, compliance and processes with carriers, 3PL warehouse and operations providers.
The role is for a committed and motivated professional with excellent customer service skills in a customer facing environment dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the role:
- Solid experience in logistics operations and compliance Proven experience in resolution of customer/client problems.
- Understanding of Australian Consumer Law & Return processes
- Previous experience managing warehouse and transport providers in regard to quality control at an operational level.
- Sound understanding of transport providers and transportation network requirements in regard to product handling and return management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solid, knowledge of Chain of Responsibility legislation for SCM and its applications.
- Experience in transport management role within a logistics environment.
- Experience working within an integrated computer system environment.
- Good written, oral and numeric skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and display a positive attitude to work/others.