The Cloud Solution Architect will be required:
- Develop high level solution architectures for one or more cloud based systems;
- Develop detailed application architecture guidance for the team developers;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the system solution maintains adherence to whole-of-government standards;
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of the system
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
The Cloud Security Engineer will be required:
To work on cloud-based infrastructure to provide web services, data science environments and processing pipelines enabling the use of and access to large volumes of data.
The role will involve
- creating security policies,
- infrastructure visibility,
- intrusion detection tooling and
- continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- this role will involve creating responsible and sustainable infrastructure for our public facing python development environment.
Experience to include:
- Extensive experience with the AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with containerisation, particularly Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with networking and firewalls as applied to cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of the Essential 8 security model and auditing standards
- Experience in scripting languages and Linux system administration
- Knowledge of Python applications and build systems
- Experience with Earth observation data
Must be an Australian Citizen, ideally with Baseline Clearance.
Applications close next week!
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE