They require an experienced Engineer to work with their Client Service virtual teams together with their partners and take accountability for the solution build, design, deployment and operational support of Azure and Microsoft 365 environments (including SharePoint and InTune).
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in Managed Services with experience of cloud technologies and hybrid solutions and business applications as well as virtualised infrastructure technologies and a competent understanding of networking technologies.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following background:
- Solid experience in Professional and/or Managed Services.
- Demonstrated experience with: Public Cloud (AWS or Azure), Microsoft Office 365, Backup technologies, VMWare or HyperV server virtualisation & Networking devices (switches, routers)
- Experience in identifying business issues and developing business requirements into solution design (and associated business case).
- Industry based technical qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skill
- High level of interpersonal skills and team skills
- Strong troubleshooting solving skills
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- The ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised
- Experience in ITIL framework
- Logical thought processes and analysis techniques coupled with the ability to think outside the square
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV