The successful candidate will lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems within the Department. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
Some must haves include!
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience designing, documenting, and implementing cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Demonstrated track record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
If you are an Australian Citizen we can assist with securing a Baseline Clearance.
Applications close 12th October 2020
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/