The successful candidate will lead and drive the design and solution and enterprise architecture for cloud systems and platforms within the Department. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
Some of the must haves include:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application and integration, or infrastructure platform architecture.
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
There are also 3 x Cloud Engineer positions available within the same department.
If you are an Australian Citizen we can assist with securing a Baseline Clearance.
Applications close 12th October 2020
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/