- Close to transport - Chatswood
- 12 month contract
- Deliver change management activities
As an extremely experienced Change Analyst you will be charged to deliver change management activities to support the implementation of the Performance and Talent (PAT) system across NSW Health.
Some accountables include:
• Conducting change impact assessments to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful transition to PAT
• Developing change and adoption strategies and plans to improve the use and adoption of systems
• Supporting health agencies develop localised change strategies to support users through facilitation, engagement and material development
• Developing process maps and facilitating process workshops that promote system use
Some of the selection criteria includes:
• Extensive experience in change management in a large or complex environment.
• Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies.
• Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
• Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports and process maps and to propose business solutions.
• Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight time frames.
For a complete job description, please apply and ask for the JD. Applications close for this position on the 14th August 2019.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 868116