- Long-term, 12+months long contract
- Great time, challenging stakeholders
- URGENT, APPLY NOW!
Our client is a large organisation in education sector. The client is based in richmon area and is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst for a 12 months assignment with likely extension.
• Undertake reviews and document organisational models and work process flows, and assist with the design, development and implementation of efficient and effective business processes.
• Conduct a detailed analysis of the identified processes will which include the development of clear and detailed work flow process maps.
• Identify issues and areas where improvements to existing processes can be made.
• Establish a model and process for engagement with the core project.
• Ensure full and accurate records are created to sufficiently document the activities performed.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/ or equivalent industry experience in Business Process Management, such as LEAN Six Sigma certification.
• Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and achieving consensus on new business process designs.
• Highly developed interpersonal, written, analytical, research, planning, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Strong commercial background and demonstrated business process analysis and improvement track record, including the identification of business process objectives, and the implementation of improvements.
• Strong planning skills with a degree of initiative to challenge and debate issues of importance to the operation while maintaining the ability to look at situations from several points of view.
Previous student management system project would be ideal however any large transformation project engagement, especially with process improvement background would be ideal.
Location: Richmond area
Start: mid March to mid April