- Global IT company - brand name
- Biometrics - face and finger print
- IMMEDIATE START
Our client is a global information technology company with over 25,000 employees offering cloud and infrastructure services, application services, business process outsourcing services and high-end server technology.
Potential to go from contract to Permanent!!
It is expected that as an experienced Solution Architect that you will be taking a proactive and leadership role in the successful technical implementation of a Biometrics solution within the project schedule timeframes to a high quality.
Position requirements include:
You will be part of a technical team to advise, analyze, research, design, install and implement complex integrated solutions for an entire enterprise. As part of your role you interface extensively with the client’s senior management team (e.g., the Chief Architects and Business Directors) on business, systems architectural, and technical issues to ensure that the best solution is provided to the customer. You’ll be responsible to develop the integrated technology requirements project plan.
You ideally should have expert knowledge of business modelling, Java architectures, security models and service interfaces. You have experience to manage key functional design areas of projects. You should also have experience providing input to pre-sales tender responses and taking part in customer presentations.
Some must haves include:
- Business modelling
- Experience in designing and/or maintaining development systems
- Experience with enterprise level solutions development, (ideally in Federal Government)
- Java Architecture experience
- Solution design experience
- Biometrics experience would be a huge plus
- Australian baseline security clearance at a minimum IS required for this position
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 867837