- VIC Role
- International firm
- Great earning potential
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of Cyber Security Services to Government, Enterprise and mid-Tier corporate both direct and via a network of channel partners. They provide a fully-managed service that protects web facing systems such as online applications, eCommerce platforms and customer portals. Enabling clients to keep ahead of hackers via expert consulting, security flaw test applications and rapid support in the event of a breach.
The successful candidate will be an experienced new business hunter, with a strong client network and be able to demonstrate success in identifying, developing and closing strategic security opportunities. You will have a strong background in solution selling both direct to end users and via channel partners.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience selling Security Solutions to Enterprise and Corporate
- A proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- A self-motivated, result-orientated individual, passionate about winning new business
- High level presentation and communication skills
- A detailed understanding of the sales process and solution selling methodologies
- The ability to think strategically and create solutions that deliver significant benefits to their clients
This is an opportunity to secure a new position in a well-established, international organisation with an impressive track record and solid client base.