The successful candidate will lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems within our clients Department. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
The Cloud Engineer will be required to:
- Working within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploying and servicing cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures - Azure
Cloud Solution Architect AND Cloud Security Engineer
Must be an Australian Citizen, ideally with Baseline Clearance.
Applications close next week!
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE