- Global consulting firm
- Training & development
- Forward thinking firm
You will be accountable for defining and delivering Technology, Data and Information Management strategy and capabilities for our clients business. As a global IT consultancy, our client is seeking someone from the same!
Key responsibilities that will keep you busy are below:
- Keeping abreast of emerging digital technology and business trends. Developing and executing a Data and Information Technology strategy that takes advantage of these trends and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and capabilities required to achieve business success as defined by the business.
- Executing an information strategy that delivers data and analytics platforms and services to clients and partners. Working with enterprise team and key business stakeholders to identify opportunities for analytical insights, also communicating across business teams to help implementation. Developing an analytics program that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions
- Defining, prioritizing and delivering the strategy, architecture, governance, and implementation of the platforms, applications and tools for enabling real-time, data-driven decision making and client insight.
Key to your success in core IT services, will include providing IT leadership and supervising technical services for the business, key areas including:
- Finance: Overseeing the office of the CIO to meet strategic planning, budget management, communication and functional coordination goals
- Infrastructure & Operations: Leading IT operations and systems reliability, performance, security, and business value
- Vendor and Procurement: Directing the development of IT sourcing strategies and providing executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management and processes
- CISO: Running the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of enterprise data without disrupting digital transformation and growth
- Program Management: Developing and maintaining a strategic workforce plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical management positions and business-critical projects.
You will have robust experience in Technology, Data and Information Management experience within a major IT consultancy or professional services company.
We’d look favourably at proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading digital transformational initiatives in intricate and dynamic environments.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Quoting Ref No. 859059